BookishBrina

Bookish Brina

Just a girl with an obsession...

Not specific to one genre, I'll read YA, Romance, Mystery, Fantasy, etc.  I also love Twilight fanfic!

Virgin by Radhika Sanghani

V!RG!N - Radhika Sanghani

Thank you to the publisher for the opportunity to read Virgin through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Ellie is certain she is the only virgin in college.  Except for one disastrous moment in high school, she hasn’t even had a chance to lose it.  Ellie is obsessed with losing it and entering womanhood; then she could actually participate in conversations with the other girls.  It doesn’t have to be anyone special.  A one night stand would work just fine as long as she fancied him a little.   So Ellie’s quest begins.

Ellie’s inner voice is hilarious; her thoughts are completely uncensored and it’s easy to relate with her.   I’m not going to say if Ellie finally does the deed because that would be spoiling the book, but I did wish for a different ending for her.  That’s why I gave it three stars.  I do recommend for a good laugh.  This girl gets herself in some interesting situations!